Sunday 29 July 2012

Po-li-poh

Hello All! 
I've been spending this month lounging in Malta... 
My only mini-break was a trip to a neighbouring island. 
Rather larger than my home, Sicily is an interesting yet dangerous place for an octopus like me. Travelling around the region of Trapani without a car was difficult, and every other person in the street wanted to eat me.


I approve of these colours.


I would have liked this to replace my current trunk - unfortunately the museum staff thought otherwise.
Conte Agostino Pepoli was a gentleman of taste.
Me, on the island of Favignana, with a crude but charming representation of my species below.
One of the beings that wanted to eat me - vexing to say the least.
Piazzetta Saturno
Sicily is a peculiar place.
Trapani Beach
Feeling rather romantic here.
Some interesting beach graffiti. 




It was a good trip over all.
Itching to leave again...


to all - a warm, tentacled embrace

OTTO

No comments:

Post a Comment